Take advantage of the Stewards ZOOM SAVER account and save more!
If you have decided to save for something you want this year, or if you’re just looking for a good investment, start 2021 by opening a ZOOM SAVER account today. You will not only be getting one of the best interest rates available and therefore a better return on your investment, but you will be supporting the growth of CCCAust churches in Australia and their associated organisations as we provide financial support and services to help them grow and flourish.
What are you saving for?
Everyone has something they want but can’t afford. Is it a new car or phone? A trip to experience the beauty of Kakadu in the Australian Outback ? Or maybe funding for more education at University or Tafe? Whatever you’re saving for, the ZOOM SAVER is the way to reach your financial goal sooner than you think. All you have to do is invest a minimum $50 per month for 12 months and watch your savings grow!
How to open my ZOOM SAVER account
If you have an existing Stewards Foundation account..
If you are new to Stewards Foundation..
If this is your first Investment with us you will first need to print and complete all 3 pdf forms below and email or post them to our office. These forms should not take to long to complete, but they are required to allow the Stewards Foundation to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006
1. As the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFS Licence No 458495), the Foundation is required to meet a range of compliance and risk management conditions. AFS licences are issued by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), which regulates the provision of financial services in Australia.
2. Our licence requires that we are able to pay our debts as and when they fall due, have total assets that exceed total liabilities as shown on the licencee’s most recent balance sheet lodged with ASIC and have no reason to suspect that the licencee’s total assets would currently not exceed its total liabilities; you can download a copy of the AFSL licence
3. Our licence also does not provide the following protections:
– Stewards Foundation is not prudentially supervised by APRA.
– Contributions to Stewards Foundation do not obtain the benefit of the depositor protection provisions in the Banking Act 1959. The investment is designed for investors who wish to promote the charitable purposes of Stewards Foundation and for whom the consideration of profit is not of primary importance in the investment decision.
– Investors should be aware that the specified charitable scheme is not subject to the normal requirement to have a Product Disclosure Statement and be registered or to have a trust deed under the Corporations Act 2001.
– The charitable scheme has not been approved or examined by ASIC.